Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cyber-Stalking 101--Part III

Believe it or not. The mystery is solved.

I never said anything about this but a few months ago, when I was in Chicago, the guy who these threatening phone calls were about sends me an IM. I proceed to tell him about what had been happening to me & why it was so disturbing. He is blown away but totally believed my story. So I ask him to try & find out who it was. He said he would.....

Roll forward to today. I get an email from him telling me he knows who it is. He says that a friend of his had brought her into his house when she was looking after it when he was out of the country. Apparently saw my number on his phone or something & called me...a little confusing...So now she's apparently in a hospital somewhere....

I hope she gets well with whatever it is--but leave me alone--I am NOT interested....

So in less than 24 hours I'm off to Amsterdam--WOW!!

No comments: